• Teak wood, Stainless Steel & Glass
• Ensure the lantern is cold and wipe with a damp, soft cloth.
• Ensure nothing abrasive is used on the metal or glass surface of the lantern.
• Dry thoroughly after cleaning.
• Our lanterns are designed for indoor and outdoor use. When using outdoors we recommend that lanterns are stored inside after use and not left outside for long periods of time.
• Never leave a lantern unattended and extinguish all candles when leaving a room.
• Do not put anything else inside the lantern, other than a candle, when lit.
Place and light pillar candles inside and let the soft glow of the firelight transcend your space instantly.