COMPOSITION & CARE :
• Organic Soy wax & Essential oils
• Lead-free cotton wick
• Comes in a gift box
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn no longer that 3-4 hours at a time.
• Trim wick to 1/4 inches before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge when you light your candle for the first time. Wax has "memory" so if extinguished with an incomplete pool, it will prevent a full pool from forming in the future. This may take several hours for a larger candle.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable objects.
• To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions.
• Clean with a dry cloth.
Once the candle has let out its final fragrant notes, clean the glass container & cloche and use them to place lovely knick-knacks and mementoes. They will instantly dress-up your tables, dresser and can even act as a secret storage box for your nightstand!