• Genuine leather.
• Calcite handles with Stainless steel fittings.
• Leather should be cleaned regularly.
• Use a soft cloth or micro-fiber cloth to lightly dust the surface.
• Another option is to use a damp cloth, wipe it across moisturizing soap and lather the leather. Saddle soap works beautifully on leather. Do not rinse. Wipe it clean.
• For spots – always test any cleaning method on an out-of-the-way spot first.
• Protect your leather from direct sunlight, as it may cause it to fade.
• Do not place your leather product close to a heat source as it may cause it to crack.
Place lovely decor accents like books, candles, and collectibles to create a corner that adorns your living spaces.